Entry to the Fair is $4.00 per person. Children under 36" are free.
We accept CASH, VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX and DEBIT CARDS.
Last entrance to the Fair is 10:00pm every day.
No re-admittance is allowed once you leave after 8:00pm
Gate admission is NOT included with any Midway or special event offer.
NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINK IS PERMITTED INTO THE FAIR.
Individuals with a medical mobility assist device are required to pay admission. If assistance is required, the support person will be admitted free.
Any patron wishing to temporarily leave and then re-enter, must have their hand stamped prior to leaving.
The Capital Fair fairgrounds are on private property and management therefore reserves the right to search all persons and personal property. Everyone is subject to search at the entrance to the Fair, and anyone found with illegal substances or materials will be passed directly to the police. Anyone found in possession of drugs or weapons at the event will be ejected from the site and not permitted to re-enter.
The following items are NOT allowed to be brought into the Fair:
– Food or drink (excepting sealed bottles of water).
– Large bags or backpacks (small bags up to A4 in size are permitted).
– Controlled substances (including psychoactive substances).
– Glass, cans or metal containers.
– Spray cans, gas canisters or compressed gas in any container.
– Fireworks, flares, smoke canisters, Chinese lanterns, camping stoves, cooking apparatus or generators.
– Explosives, firearms, knives, blades or replica weapons of any sort.
– Dogs or pets, with the exception of documented service dogs.
The Fair has lots of on-site parking. A minimum $5.00 donation is requested for the autistic family group that helps. Please be generous.
The Gloucester Agricultural Society
Office : 613-741-3247 Fax: 613-744-2672
FAIRGROUNDS: Rideau Carleton Raceway Casino
4837 Albion Road SOUTH, Ottawa ON K1X 1A3
HOME OFFICE: 2149 Hubbard Crescent, Ottawa ON K1J 6L3
Program details subject to change without notice
© copyright 2014 Capital Fair