The midway industry and OABA provides the following tips for a fun and safe visit to the Fair:
• Choose rides appropriate for rider abilities, sensitivities and health.
• Obey listed age, height, weight, and health restrictions especially those involving heart and back
conditions, and pregnancies. Such restrictions were created by the ride designers and
• Don't put a child on a ride he's either too small or young for/or outgrown.
• Observe and follow all posted ride safety rules and instructions about seating order or loading.
• Keep hands, arms, legs, and feet inside the ride at all times. Secure loose hair, clothing, and objects.
• Adults should never seat a child on their lap unless ride operators indicate it's safe to do so.
• Follow all verbal instructions given by ride operators or provided by recorded announcements.
• Remain seated in the ride until it comes to a complete stop and riders are instructed to exit.
• Use safety equipment provided; stay safely seated and hold on.
• Parents with children should make sure that their children can understand safe and appropriate ride
• Never force anyone on rides; don't put children on rides they're afraid of.
• If you see any unsafe behavior or conditions on a ride, report it to a ride supervisor or manager
• Report injuries to a ride supervisor.
The Gloucester Agricultural Society
HOME OFFICE: 2149 Hubbard Crescent, Ottawa ON K1J 6L3
FAIRGROUNDS: Rideau Carleton Entertainment Centre
4837 Albion Road, Ottawa ON K1X 1A3
Program details subject to change without notice
webhosting provided by: Travel-net.com © copyright 2014 Capital Fair